PASSPORT AGENT IN SURAT
The Consular Passport & Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs, functioning as the central passport organisation, is responsible for issuance of Indian passports on demand to all eligible Indian citizens. Passports are issued at 37 locations across the country and at 162 Indian missions (High Commissions, Embassies and Consular posts) abroad.We are passport agent in surat providing all the services related to passports and visas.
- Regular passport (Deep Blue) - Issued to regular citizens for ordinary travel, such as for vacations and business trips (36 or 60 pages)
- Diplomatic passport (Maroon cover) - Issued to Indian diplomats, top ranking government officials and diplomatic couriers.
- Official passport (White cover) - Issued to individuals representing the Indian government on official business
The opening cover end contains the following information:
- Photo of Passport Holder
- Signature of the passport holder
- Type (P)- Stands for "Personal"
- Passport number
- Given names
- Date of Birth
- Place of birth
- Place of issue
- Date of issue
- Date of expiry
The information page ends with the Machine Readable Passport Zone.
- The closing end contains the following information:
- Name of father/legal guardian
- Name of mother
- Name of spouse
- File no.